I look at them and my anger ranges like an ocean, a vast sea of wasted feelings n precious time.
hurt by d things they say and do 2 me dat they dont think i hear o they dont think i'll find out.
as word get between us until.neither of us know wut 2 say n nuting is left 2 do but turn around n look d other way.telling lies 2 let d other 1 know who's x hurt d most.when rilli all it does is tear me up inside..I want 2 talk 2 try 2 work things out and repair d rieft dat keep growing.but words get in d way.we get angrier n more frust.but how do i expain?how i feel n how much i want.spend d past nite, eat buger 2 gether, wacthing muvie..until we laugh.n do all things dat used 2 b important.but are now forbidden bcoz 1 of us might let our guard down n say o do sumthing dat will make d other angry..but sumhow as i sit here n write diz x becoz 1 want 2 but 1 have 2 4 u n 4 myself n im smilling again bcoz i know they will read diz n understant it n me n d way i feel.bcoz they olways have n i know they owez will.Its dat bond dat reaches over oceans n repairs torn hearts sumtin dat only a bes fwen can understand..

3 comments:

t said...

http://teddykusayang.blogspot.com/2009/11/im-sorry.html

t said...

is it 4 me?

Anonymous said...

is x only 4 u n others bt also 4 me

Copyright © ZombiezZ